10 February 2014

My Favorite Gifts for Valentine's





I LOVE these heart paper weights from Baccarat!  I think I have 4 of them (in different colors) and never get tired of receiving them. A perfect gift for many occasions.




Peony Tulips…. Is there anything more gorgeous?



Hermes Enamel Bracelets


Little did I know when I purchased my first bracelet almost 10 years ago that this would 
become a small addiction! (File it under the category of COLLECTIONS!)
These are ALWAYS on my list to receive!

LOVE!  LOVE!  LOVE!



Christian Loubitan


Hello, Lover!
Girl… what I would not do for these shoes…..I saw them in person just the other 

day and they are even more stunning than this picture!
(Sweetheart…are you listening?? And just in case you need a reminder…. size 36.5)


The Printery

In my opinion, some of the most fabulous stationery on the planet.  I love everything THE PRINTERY does… from their amazing bespoke work to their pre-boxed cards… you cannot go wrong. 
The meticulously lined envelopes and the hand bordered edges are to die for.
Bill Miller and his team truly create perfection in the paper world!


What are some of your favorite things to receive?  I would love to know!

xx,  






1 comment:

  1. Love all of your pics! If you ever need to work on your bracelet addiction I would be more than happy to take some off your hands! Especially since they just did another price increase boo!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design + Development by Fabulous K | Logo Design by Emily McCarthy